Join Indian Army: Students can apply to the army after they complete their 10th, 12th, and graduation years.
How To Join Indian Army 2022:
The Indian Army is the dream of every young person because it gives you the chance to serve your country and earn respect from society. Youth in India is now preparing for writing and physical exams for many months before they can join the Indian Army. Today, we will discuss the selection process for joining the Indian Army, what should be the qualification, and how to prepare.
Army Recruitment Process in India
- Candidates can join the army after completing their 10th, 12th, and graduation.
- The first step is for candidates to apply on the official website joinindianarmy.nic.in according to the criteria.
- The documents of the candidates are examined after the application.
- Then, the Physical Fitness Test is conducted.
- The Physical Measurement Test is taken after passing this test.
- Those who pass this test are invited for a medical examination.
- The selected candidates then take a written test.
- Candidates who have cleared all the stages are ranked according to their merit.
- Afterward, the selected candidates are enrolled and sent to their training centers.
Look for opportunities like these
If you want to join the army, you should look for opportunities. If your state will host a rally in the near future, you should start preparing 2 or 3 months in advance. Be aware of Indian Army Recruitment in your state. According to the new army rules, the age limit has increased from 21 years to 23 years; however, there will only be one open rally in each state per year.
Keep your documents organized
Your next step after learning about the recruitment should be to prepare your documents. We do not want you to opt-out of this recruitment simply because you did not prepare your documents. Be ready to submit all your documents before January or February at the latest. The following documents must be submitted on recruitment day.
Certificate of passing the 10th grade.
- Mark sheets for classes 10 and 12.
- Application, caste certificate from the state of domicile.
- An official character certificate was signed by the Sarpanch of the village.
- The school principal issues a character certificate.
- The NCC certificate, the relation certificate, and the outstanding player certificate should also be attested by a concerned official.
- The originals of all relevant documents, as well as photocopies of each document, should be attested by a Gazetted Officer.
When preparing, keep these things in mind
- When applying to the army, you cannot run 1600 meters in 5 minutes without any preparation at a place where there will not be a single inch of empty space due to crowds.
- You should start your preparation one or two months before recruitment.
- You can increase your speed and stamina by watching technical videos.
- Whenever possible, run on a ground that is not too hard, running curved is better than running straight.
- Make it a habit to breathe through your nose rather than your mouth, even when you’re tired. Breathing through your nose will increase your stamina.
- If you’re exercising, don’t drink too much water, just a sip every few minutes. After exercising, drink lots of fluids.
- Control your eating habits too, heavy and oily foods become a problem for you.
- Don’t forget to practice other exercises, such as push-ups and chin-ups. Once you finish the race, these exercises will be necessary.
A medical examination
All your hard work will be in vain if you are not medically fit. Ensure that you fit the Army’s medical requirements beforehand. Don’t forget to shave before going for a medical exam and get your nails and hair cut. Try to get rid of any body hair, such as underarm hair. Visit a doctor to remove ear wax.
Attention to rally
It is important to be in the front row and in the first batch. Don’t burn a lot of energy at the start of the race. Just keep a steady pace. When you see the crowd with you, you may lose confidence, but don’t worry, not everyone has worked as hard as you have. At the last minute, speed up and give your best shot. When participating in the rally, keep your balance, as a fall can cost you a lot.