Nta NET Admit Card 2022 release: Admit cards for CSIR NET 2022 will be released today; exam will be held on September 16
Nta NET Admit Card 2022 release | CSIR NET Admit Card 2022: Candidates should visit the official website – csirnet.nta.nic.in to check and download their admit cards.
CSIR NET Admit Card 2022: NTA announces the release of CSIR NET Admit Card 2022 today, September 13. On the official website- csirnet.nta.nic.in-candidates can check and download their admit cards.
The CSIR NET 2022 will be administered online from September 16 to September 18, in two shifts. Morning sessions will be conducted from 9 a.m. noon and evening sessions from 3 p.m. until 6 p.m.
NET Admit Card 2022: How to download the CSIR NET Admit Card 2022
- The first step is to visit the official website, csirnet.nta.nic.in.
- The second step is to tap on ‘Download Admit Card’.
- In step three, carefully enter your credentials, such as your application number, your date of birth, and the security code you were given.
- In step 4, enter your credentials and click submit.
- The CSIR NET 2022 Hall Ticket will appear on the screen in step 5.
- For future reference, download and print the CSIR NET Admit Card 2022.
Joint CSIR UGC NET is also known as CSIR NET, which stands for Council of Scientific and Industrial Research National Eligibility Test. The National Testing Agency (NTA) administers the Council for Scientific and Industrial Research National Eligibility Test (CSIR NET), also known as the CSIR UGC NET.
It determines candidates’ eligibility for Junior Research Fellowships (JRF) and Lectureships (LS)/Assistant Professor positions at Indian universities and colleges. Lecturers in the faculty of Science and Technology can only be hired if they pass the NTA CSIR NET exam.